Interim Application Period
Monday June 6 9:00 - Friday June 24 24:00
Capacity 30,000 people * If the applicants exceed the capacity, we will select by drawing lots.
1.Open to all healthy entrants who are 16 years old (on the day of the competition) or older, regardless of nationality. (Entrants 18 years old and younger require their legal guardian’s permission.)
2.Open to entrants who have properly registered and been recognized for this amateur tournament. (Entry cannot be given to a third party. No substitute runners allowed.)
*This rule applies even if the entrant is unable to run on the day of the tournament.
T-shirt size cannot be changed after entry or on the day of the tournament.
・In order to make clear that the tournament is entered in at one’s own risk, only entrants who agree to the written pledge will be allowed to participate.
Please Note the Following
(1) Multiple entries by the same individual will result in all entries from that individual being disqualified. No refunds will be given.
(2) If there are any changes to the application during the entry period, please inform the Sport Entry Customer Support Centre (e-mail: email@example.com)
(3) Participants are not allowed to provide incorrect gender, age, or other information. No substitute runners are allowed. Any violation of this rule will result in a permanent ban from the current and all future tournaments.
(4) No entries or changes to existing entries can be accepted after the entry period. Participants may be contacted or e-mailed in cases where a problem with the entry has been identified.
(5) Please be advised that the race office is unable to provide information on entries or results via phone.
(6) Results of the entry lottery (planned to be announced on or after August 9) Please confirm the results from the “Entry Status” section of the Sport Entry “My Page.” Participants selected in the lottery will receive payment instructions via e-mail. Please note that the race office will not seek to correct e-mail addresses which have been improperly entered.
(7) Substitute runners (including giving an entry to a third party) are not allowed. If discovered, substitute runners will be immediately disqualified. Regardless of reason, no compensation or refunds will be given.
(8) Tournament organizers are not responsible for applications late due to difficulties connecting to the internet or delays caused by the postal system.
(9) Please note that not all devices/browsers may be compatible with the online application page.
1. Apart from providing first-aid, the organizers bear no responsibility for sickness or injuries.
2. The organizers bear no responsibility for theft/loss of property, delays to public transportation or road congestion.
3. All participants must follow all instructions given by race organizers, traffic management personnel, and the police. They must further display good manners and follow the rules of the race.
Agree to Application Guidelines
4. Entry to the tournament signifies acceptance of all tournament rules and the contents of this pledge. Furthermore, participants 18 and younger (high-school students) may only participants with the permission of their legal guardian (name and personal seal required).
5. After payment, no refunds or cancellations can be made.
6. Participants are not allowed to provide incorrect gender, age, or other information. No substitute runners are allowed. Incorrect information/substitute runners will result in immediate disqualification and loss of insurance coverage.
7. No refunds will be given for 4,5,6 listed above, in the case of overpayment, double payment, nor for cancellations due to accidents or natural calamities (including flooding, earthquakes, inclement weather, and fire.).
8. Participants agree that their name, age, address (country, prefecture and/or municipality) as well as recordings (video and still) and other race records (etc.) may be used online, in printed materials including newspapers, and on television (etc.). Participants grant the event organizers the right to use their information and their portrait rights. They agree to commercial use of this information, such as in photographs, printed materials, DVDs, and use in the media.
9. Regarding Personal Information
The event organizers recognize the importance or personal information and strictly follow all rules and regulations regarding the handling and storing of such. The organizers will handle all such information in accordance with the policy on the handling and protection of personal information.